Here's how to get tickets for one of our shows:
- E-mail the box office (email@example.com) with your name, phone number, and how many tickets you need.
- Tickets are available from all choir members.
- Tickets available online through Eventbrite at tickets.atlanticvoices.ca
- In particular, call Hannie at 613-722-9240 for more information.
- Tickets are also available at The Leading Note.
- Tickets are always available at the door the day of the show.
Advance tickets are $20, through the Friday before the concert. Tickets at the door are $25. Children 12 and under are free.
The location for our concerts is Centretown United Church, 507 Bank Street in Ottawa. Doors open at 2:00pm with pre-show entertainment featuring The Fumblin' Fingers. The concert starts at 3:00pm. After the show there is a silent auction and a light lunch served in the basement of the church.
Travel and Parking Information
- Glashen Public School (along Arlington, across Bank Street from Centretown United Church) has a large parking lot available and it is free.
- Pay parking lot on Catherine and O'Connor Street near the Ottawa Curling Club.
- On-street parking available on Argyle, Flora and Arlington.
- Consider taking the bus. OC Transpo routes 6 and 7 go along Bank Street, while the 14 runs along Gladstone, two blocks north. You can plan your trip using the OCTranspo Trip Planner.